Before our first appointment
We have the answer to your questions
Customers have the right to know what to do before visiting RehabActiv Complex & Holistic Recovery Treatment Ltd for the first time. Most of the basic questions can be found in the questions and answers section. Please read them. For additional questions
How can I book a visit?
How should I prepare for the visit? What do I have to remember?
How long does a physiotherapy visit last?
A visit usually lasts 50-60 minutes. This time includes the patient's examination, interview and billing. A visit during which only the shockwave treatment is performed lasts from 15 to a maximum of 30 minutes.
Can I pay by a card or transfer money to my account?
Does the physiotherapist have the necessary education and qualifications to conduct physiotherapy?
Can I get an invoice for cashback after my physio appointment with the insurance company?
Can I get a visit report from the insurance company after an accident or give it to my GP?
Regulations of the RehabActiv Complex & Holistic Recovery Treatment Ltd
- A physiotherapy visit can be arranged via the booking system on this website or by phone or text message in case of any problems.
- Visits requiring more than 50 minutes are arranged individually.
- A visit usually lasts 50-60 minutes. This time includes the patient’s examination, interview and billing. A visit during which only the shockwave treatment is performed lasts from 15 to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Before the visit, think about what problem you are struggling with, where, how and when you feel pain, what worries you and when these ailments have occurred.
- Dress comfortably so I can examine problem areas. For example, I do not recommend women wear sports bras that cannot be unzipped. If you have long hair, remember to bring a hairband. If you have knee problems, bring shorts with you.
- Remember to bring the results of the scan, X-ray, MRI or other tests, if any.
- Before the visit, prepare the names of the medications you are currently taking (I must exclude contraindications for treatments)
- During the visit, I can ask questions from various fields that you may not necessarily associate with your problem. Instead, they may relate to other aspects of your physical and mental health.
- Remember that the day after the therapy, there may be pain, sometimes bruises depending on the tendency of their occurrence. Sometimes, during the procedure, I consciously want to create inflammation, which is associated with pain for several days but is necessary for healing.
- I kindly ask you to come on time because other patients are scheduled after you, and I cannot postpone all appointments. After 15 minutes of delay, the reservation is automatically cancelled. Before arriving, check the time you need to get to and find the address, to make it easier, I can send you a map with a parking space.
- Please silence your phone during your visit.
- During the visit, photography and filming are prohibited.
- Please do not leave personal belongings in the office. I am not responsible for any loss, destruction or damage to items left unattended.
- To book an appointment with me, please pay a deposit of (on the day of booking) £30. The rest of the amount must be paid on the day of the visit by bank transfer, SumUp card or cash.
- It can only postpone the visit date by giving a reason for 24 hours before its planned start.
- I reserve the right to cancel the visit for reasons beyond my control, even on holiday. However, in such cases, I will do my best to arrange a new appointment as soon as possible.
- The price list is in a separate tab.