- General information This policy applies to the Website operating at the URL address: 86 Kestrel Road, Corby, NN17 5FP The website operator and personal data administrator is: RehabActiv Complex&Holistic Recovery Treatment Ltd 86 Kestrel Road, Corby, NN17 5FP Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data about the data provided voluntarily on the Website. The website uses personal data for the following purposes: Support for inquiries via the form The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: Data is entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems. By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
- Selected data protection methods used by the Operator The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Hosting The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: cyberfolks.pl
- Your rights and additional information on how the data is used In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients: hosting company based on entrustment Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on keeping accounts). About marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years. You have the right to request from the Administrator: access to personal data concerning you, rectifying them, deletion, processing restrictions, and data transfer. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data to perform legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms superior to you, in particular establishing, pursuing or defending claims. The actions of the Administrator may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website. Actions may be taken about you consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Information in forms The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided. The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address). In some cases, the website may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly inform what it is for.
- Administrator Logs Information about the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.