What makes RehabActiv different?
- We devote 50 minutes to our patient for extended consultation time for better therapy effects.
- Comprehensive treatment packages at a lower price.
- A holistic approach to the patient with an emphasis on combining knowledge in the field of physiotherapy, osteopathy and psychology.
- A wide range of modern treatments using modern medical equipment.
- Combination of different types of therapy for the best results for the patient.
- We emphasize patient education and self-improvement to help with recovery.
My name is Ewelina, and I am a master of physiotherapy. I have been working with patients since 2008.
I chose the profession of physiotherapist fully consciously, it has been my passion for years, and I cannot imagine doing anything else. After obtaining qualifications entitling me to practice as a physiotherapist, I am constantly expanding my knowledge. I have completed many training courses and still desire to develop and learn. I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. In addition, I am a member of the CSP (The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy), allowing me to work in England as a fully qualified physiotherapist.
I approach each patient individually, paying much attention to the problems they face and their expectations regarding physiotherapy. Then, based on my knowledge and experience, I prepare an optimal treatment plan based on modern physiotherapy techniques.
What can be treated in the RehabActiv office?
Problems related to the movement system with which you can report to me are:
- back pain,
- neck pain,
- sports injuries,
- tennis elbow,
- golfer’s elbow,
- ankle sprain,
- sprain of the knee joint
- chronic knee pain,
- arthritis and mobility problems,
- joint and muscle injuries,
- trapped nerves,
- frozen shoulder,
- posture defects.
Physiotherapy can also be effective for several other conditions, such as temporomandibular joint pain, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, disc herniation, scoliosis, tinnitus, flat feet and balance problems.