What are treatments using Kobido massage?
How does Kobido massage help patients?
What are the effects of Kobido massage?
- reducing muscle tension,
- improving the oval of the face,
- lifting the cheeks,
- eyelid lifting,
- reduction of mimic wrinkles,
- reducing the signs of skin ageing,
- improvement of skin tension, firmness and elasticity,
- stimulation of cellular metabolism,
- skin hydration,
Why is it worth using the Kobido massage?
Kobido massage is very popular among people of all ages. It is comfortable and safe, and its effects can be seen quickly. The treatment can be performed at any time of the year and day. The movements performed within the skin do not cause pain. After the massage, no traces are left on the skin.
The first positive results of the procedure can usually be seen after the first visit. However, to see the lasting effects of Kobido massage, the treatments should be performed regularly.
- flaccid skin that needs nourishment, firming and smoothing,
- drooping face oval or drooping eyelid,
- muscle tension in the head, neck and nape,
- wrinkles on the face, neck and cleavage,
- lymphatic or water stagnation,
- chronic stress.
- skin inflammations (viral, bacterial, fungal, allergic),
- breaking the continuity of the skin,
- wounds and abrasions,
- untreated hypertension,
- performed aesthetic medicine treatment (hyaluronic acid, Botox, lifting),
- tooth extraction,
- purulent periodontal states,
- sensitive rosacea.